Translate into your language!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Daily Explorer Stuff (Includes CONTEST!)and New year Party Items

Hi again, and today I'll start off with the Daily Explorer posts.

The contest is become another animal with a regular player with clothing and accessories! Awesome!

Cosmo's Alpha facts (and sorry for highlighting the word... The mouse highlighted it).

Toy mania! It is soccer players! (I know it is a late post...)

Now for the items...

Wolf fireworks (from 4th of July Party).

Freedom bunny hat (also from 4th of July Party).
Well that is it for now. I don't know if you noticed, I update the tabs every once in a while. You should check it out. 
Comment and tell me what animal you want to be in the contest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

No scamming.
No being mean. Use nice words.
Please do not spam.