Translate into your language!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New animal user? Snow leopard?

Remember about those bracelets with the weird animal on the wrapper? Well, I looked at The Animal Jam Life, and I saw that Sulie123 had the new animal!


This is the image (ignore block player, I hovered over it that time..). It has quite a long tail. If you watch the video on The Animal Jam Life, it is possible that it is a code from the wristbands?!Do you think this is from the wristbands? Comment and tell me what you think the way to get it is! I personally don't think it is a membership this time. I think it may be from the wristbands.
Sulie231 is just a regular user like LiitleMighty. (I think.) This animal is not available at the moment, so it is probably from wristbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No scamming.
No being mean. Use nice words.
Please do not spam.