Translate into your language!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 New Snow Leopards

Today, three NEW users have snow leopards are discovered.  Here are the users with their snow leopards. Also, you can vote on my poll which is on the very bottom of the screen of this blog. I am asking you, Jammers what animal you want to be brought to Jamaa! Anyways, here are the 4 snow leopards.

 First , Grace 1088!

 Secondly, Smellflake!

 Third, the user is unknown. (Picture was obtained from SnowyClaw's blog.)

 Fourthly Manxylion (Picture obtained from Animal Jam Streak.)


As you can see, all of them have the name "Snow Leopard," and all of them are member. :( I hope this is not a membership animal again, because I recently purchased the 3-month Arctic Wolf membership. I still need to activate it. Maybe the wristband theory is true because nonmembers have this animal (in my other posts) or the daily gift in December one day is the snow leopard. It is said that they are from Target... but nonmember seem to have them. Maybe it is membership or you buy one and you get the animal or maybe a snow leopard toy they sell with the code? I really don't know! I do have a feeling that it may be membership again. :( x10000000000 (continuous zeros) lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No scamming.
No being mean. Use nice words.
Please do not spam.